Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 132

Thread: Final Fantasy X... [!OT]

  1. #111
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Holy crap I said twelve!? I mean VII!!!

  2. #112
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone seen the scan of that article recently published in Famitsu about FFXII? Looking a lot like FFX, but im sure it will have its own merits.

  3. #113
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup.

    The main emale lead even has the exact smae pose as X-2 Yuna that's been used so often... and she looks like her.

  4. #114
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I Hope Square - Enix doesn't start getting repetative...

    Rinoa >>>> Yuna anyways =P

  5. #115
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Cataferal: What extended ending?

  6. #116
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In the japanese rerelease of FFX (called FFX International), they got an extra 10 minute ending which joins the plots of FFX to FFX-2.
    And so, because Americans missed out on this, Square Enix gave rights to the Official Playstation magazine to give the extra ending (as well as a playable demo of FFX-2) "free" with one of its issues.
    However, with us europeans, they decided to bundle it with Unlimited Saga (one of squares poorest games) in order to help the games sales, no playable demo included.
    The ending doesnt cover anything really important, it covers things like...Lulu getting pregnant with Wakka's child 0_o. It can be downloaded online, subtitled, they have it on Rpgamer.

  7. #117
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, then fuck them, I'm getting the vid off the Net, and they better bundle it with FFX-2.

  8. #118
    Inactive Member bassmandee's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2003
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    |||Spoilers|||


    FFX was pretty mild compared to the others. The script, IMO, was done below mediocre. The 'you know' drives me insane and at some points I almost want to trash to game because of it. Blitzball is fun but after you get Jecht Shot 2 and about lvl 40 it gets to easy even when you get new players. The ending was very disappointing. The boss was easy for me, thats what I get for maxing out the sphere grid for every player. I rather enjoyed the sphere grid but its flaw is that almost all you charaters become the same when you max out. Yes, Auron and Kimahri still kick butt espcially when you get thier ultimate weapons, which can be hard at times I still have yet to get Tidus' and Lulu's. I have over I think 120 or 200 hours on it I don't remember its been almost a yr since I played it last. The aeons are cool but I would love to have Knights of the Round back from FFVII.

  9. #119
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice avatar Mallo!

    The main problem I noticed with the script is that characters talk like:

    Tidus: What's your name?
    [2 seconds...]
    Yuna: Yuna
    [2 seconds...]
    Tidus: I see

    I think they should talk faster (and show more emotions when they talk).

  10. #120
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I noticed that too...at first its kinda ....UGH.... but its not so bad after a while.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •